in this post, I will share with you how to update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta developer version, and iPadOS 15.6 (build number: 19G5027e), two days after the official release of iOS 15.5.
As the last version before iOS 16, iOS 15.6 Beta must be mainly focused on fixing bugs, while improving some missing functions, which is also preparing for the next iOS 16. According to the latest news, the first public beta version of iOS 16 will be released in July this year, a little later than the usual time frame.
What’s new in iOS 15.6 beta 1
The day after iOS 15.6 beta 1 is released to developers, Apple is releasing the public beta to users enrolled in the Apple Beta Software Program. Alongside the first public beta of iOS 15.6, Apple is also rolling out new versions of tvOS 15.6, macOS 12.5, and watchOS 8.7.
Today’s build of iOS 15.6 beta 1 is 19G5027e. Unlike past versions, Apple has not introduced an important feature so far. This will likely be the last major iOS 15 updates before the release of iOS 16 in the fall.
Here’s what Apple announced with iOS 15.5 earlier this week:
- The wallet now lets Apple Cash customers send and request money from their Apple Cash card.
- Apple Podcasts includes a new setting to limit episodes stored on your iPhone and automatically delete old episodes.
- Fixes an issue where home automation triggered by people arriving or leaving could fail.
Alongside update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta 1, Apple is seeding macOS 12.5 beta 1 (build 21G5027d), tvOS 15.6 beta 1 (build 19M5027c), and watchOS 8.7 beta 1 (build 19U5027c) to public testers.
A few weeks from now, Apple will hold WWDC 2022, where the company will announce the next milestone for iOS, macOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and watchOS. So far, rumors believe that iOS 16 will bring nice improvements.
According to recent rumors, iOS 16 is expected to bring significant improvements in notifications, as well as a new interface for iPadOS multitasking. GsmNpMobileSolutions reported earlier this year that Apple is working on adding expanded settings for Focus Mode in iOS 16.
If you notice any changes in the update iOS 15.6 or Apple’s other betas today, let us know in the comments below or on Twitter @b6d552917dc942f. If we find something new, stay tuned for our hands-on coverage with posts right here at 9to5Mac.
iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta Update Common Problems
- iPhone/iTunes Restore Error 1671
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 17
- iPhone/iTunes Restore Error 17
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 1638
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 1638
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3014
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3014
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3194
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3194
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3000
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3000
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3002
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3002
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3004
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3004
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3013
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3013
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3200
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3200
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 3013
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 3015
- The device isn’t eligible for the requested build
- Device Isn’t Eligible Requesting
- There was a problem downloading the software Error
- Problem downloading software
- iPhone/iTunes Update Restore Error 4037
- iPhone/iTunes Sync Error 4037
Warning: Before upgrading to iOS 15.6 beta, please pay attention to the following points:
There are three ways to update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta Easy way to fix upgrade errors version. In addition to installing the iOS 15.6 beta version description file to upgrade, you can also use the Aisi Assistant, 3uTools, and iTunes to upgrade with one click. The following are upgrade precautions and flashing methods.
Step 1. Please make a “Backup of important data” before flashing, or check “retain user data to flash” to prevent loss of important data;
Step 2. Please make sure that the mobile device has not activated the activation lock, or knows the ID lock account number and password, otherwise, the device may not be activated after flashing;
Step 3. After the device is updating the iOS 15.6 Beta version, it will no longer be able to downgrade to the firmware version of “Apple has closed the verification”. Even if SHSH was backed up with Aisi Assistant before, it cannot be downgraded. The official version of iOS 15.5 has closed verification, the minimum Only downgrade to the official version of iOS 15.5 RC.
Step 4. After the device is updated iOS 15.6 Beta version, if you want to downgrade to another version of “Apple has not turned off the verification”, it is not recommended to check the “retain user data to refresh the machine”. After classifying and backing up the data, Aisi Assistant will perform a news flash, and then classify and restore the data after success;
update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta with 3uTools and Aisi Assistant
Step 1. the First download and install the latest version of Aisi Assistant, 3uTools and connect the mobile device to the computer with a data cable; click “Brush and Jailbreak” above to enter the “One-click update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta Flash” interface, and the firmware will be automatically matched if the connection is successful;
Step 2. Select the iOS version you want to flash in the flashable version, click “Flash Immediately“, then Aisi Assistant will automatically update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta download the firmware, and flash or update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta the device for you;
If you have downloaded the firmware, you can click “Import“, and then click “Flash now“; if you don’t want the device data to be cleared, please check the “Retain user data to flash” option.
Step 3. Next, the flashing will be carried out automatically, keep the data cable connected during the process, and wait for the flashing to be completed. After the flashing is completed, your Apple iPhone SE mobile device will automatically turn on;
Step 4. After the mobile device is turned on, click “Professional Flash – Automatic Activation” to activate it. You can also activate it manually on the device. If it is to save the data, you do not need to start it.
Mobile devices with activation lock need to enter Apple ID to activate, and if it is to activate the iPhone, the device needs to insert a SIM card.
update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta with iTunes
If you have downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes versions from the Microsoft Store automatically update when new versions are released.
You can also check out updates on the Microsoft Store.
- If you latest download iTunes.
- Open iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, select Help> Check for Updates.
- Follow the instructions to install the latest version.
- If Checking Updates is not an option in the help menu, you have downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft store.
update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta (Official)
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. You can update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS wirelessly.
If you are using iOS or iPadOS 15.6 or later, you may see an option to choose between the two versions of the software update. You can upgrade to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS 15 as soon as it is released, or continue to use iOS or iPadOS 15 while still receiving important security updates for some time.
If you can’t see the update on your device, use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device personally if you are using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you are using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.
Update your iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta wirelessly
- Back up your device using Cloud or your computer.
- Connect your device to power and connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings> General, and then press Software Update.
- When you see two software update options available, select the one you want to install.
- Tap Apply Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, and press Enter Now. If you do not know your passcode, learn what to do.
You may see that your device is up-to-date and that there are upgrades available. For example, even if your device is up to date with the latest version of update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta Easy way to fix upgrade errors, there may be an option to upgrade to iOS 15. You may want to update iPhone SE iOS 15.6 Beta if you pair the app with an iPhone.