in this post, I will share with you How to unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported) on iOS 12.5.5, iOS 14.7.1, iOS 14.8, and iOS 15 different carriers? Unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max means that you can use it with different carriers. Your iPhone 12 Pro Max may be locked to your carrier. Unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max means that you can use it with different carriers. To connect with your carrier and unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported), use these steps.
How to fix SIM Not Supported On iPhone 12 Pro Max?
You just inserted a new SIM card into your iPhone, but something went wrong. Your iPhone tells you that the SIM card is not supported. In this article, I will show you how to fix a problem when it says “SIM is not supported” on your iPhone!
Why Is My iPhone SIM Unsupported?
iPhone usually says SIM is not supported because your iPhone is locked in your carrier. This means you cannot insert the SIM card into a different network company when switching.
To check if your iPhone is locked, open Settings and press General -> About -> Network Lock. The unlocked iPhone will say No SIM Limits.
If you do not see this option, or if it says otherwise, contacts your wireless network company about unlocking your iPhone.
While the above scenario may be applicable to most of you, it will not apply to everyone. Not possible, but you may be experiencing a software problem. Follow the steps below to solve the problem.
Restart your iPhone 12 Pro Max
Rebooting your iPhone is a quick solution to many software problems. How to restart your iPhone varies depending on which model you have:
iPhones with Face ID: Press simultaneously and hold both the power button and the volume up button until a sliding screen appears. Swipe the power icon from left to right on the screen to turn off your iPhone. Press and hold the sidebar until the Apple icon appears on the screen to Unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers again.
iPhone without Face ID: Press and hold the power button, then swipe the power icon across the screen when the slide appears to turn it off. Press and hold the power button again to restart your iPhone.
Update your iPhone 12 Pro Max latest iOS
Apple often releases new iOS updates to fix minor bugs and uninstall new features. It is a good idea to keep your iPhone up to date though, but it can also fix the problem.
Remove and Reinstall the SIM Card
Resetting the SIM card in your iPhone may fix a few minor problems. Check the SIM card tray next to your iPhone.
Use the SIM card extraction tool or a piece of clip to the iPhone 12 Pro Max tray. Push the tray back to reset the SIM card.
Reset Network Settings
All settings for your iPhone 12 Pro Max Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and VPN are restored to factory defaults when you reset Network Settings.
Be sure to write down your Wi-Fi passwords, as you will need to reset them once this reset is complete. You will also need to reconnect your Bluetooth devices and reset any of your VPNs. Although a minor inconvenience, this reset may fix the problem.
Open Settings and press General -> Transfer Or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Enter your iPhone 12 Pro Max passcode, then press Reset Network Settings to confirm your decision.
Contact Apple or Your Wireless Carrier
When a mobile problem arises on your iPhone, Apple and your wireless network company will often point fingers at you. The fact is that there may be a problem with your iPhone 12 Pro Max or your account with your wireless network company, and you will not know until you contact their customer support.
Check out the Apple website for the support online, in-store, by phone, or by live chat. You can find your corporate customer service center by typing its name and “customer support” on Google.
iPhone SIM not Supported!
You have fixed the problem and your iPhone is working again. Next time your iPhone 12 Pro Max says “SIM is not supported“, you will know exactly what to do. Leave a comment below if you have any questions!
Also working with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon like Versions: A2411 (International); A2342 (USA); A2410 (Canada, Japan); A2412 (China, Hong Kong)
- The United States and Canada
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- The Middle East and India
Note-: Apple cannot unlock your iPhone 12 Pro Max network for use with a different network company. Only your carrier can Unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers.
About Through for unlocking iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or different carrier
In the US, the FCC requires carriers to unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported) at the request of the consumer, provided that the consumer meets certain conditions (as set out below.)
This policy requires US Mobile Operators to:
- Post on their websites clear and accessible information about how to unlock devices.
- Unlock devices for consumers who have terminated their contracts when requested.
- Unlock prepaid devices during the activation year that allow for timeframes, charges, or usage requirements.
- Notify customers when their devices are ready or open them automatically.
- Launched device unlocked within two business days of eligible applicants.
- Allow all overseas military personnel to open their facilities even if contracts are not completed.
So if you meet these requirements, keep calling your mobile operator or visiting their website to begin the process of unlocking iOS 15.6 on your iPhone. Or if you are buying a pre-owned iPhone, ask the current owner to unlock it first, especially if you do not know its locked status.
- Connect the iPhone to iTunes and click the Restore As A teenager button (NOT Restore from Backup.) When the phone is turned on you should receive a message “Congratulations; your iPhone is on” when the restore is complete. process again in a few days.If it usually takes a while for the network company to process the unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported) request.
- What Steve found to be really helpful AND WHEN he goes to Apple’s support site, picks up his iDevice, and jumps into a quick chat or phone call with Apple Support. They ask for the serial number of your device (not the IMEI) and can tell you if the carrier is locked or not and which network company / account it currently displays. Find your device’s serial number in Settings> General> About or turn your device on in the background and get the product number there. If you save the package, it is counted there.
Contact your carrier to unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported)
Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone. Contact your carrier and request openness. Your account may need to be met. After submitting the application, it may take a few days to complete. Contact your carrier to check the status of your unlock request.
After your carrier verifies to Unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers, follow the steps below.
If you have a SIM card in a carrier outside of your current network company
Use these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- Remove your SIM card.
- Insert a new SIM card. Your device will work.
If you do not have another SIM card you can use
Use these steps to finish unlocking iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported):
- Keep your iPhone.
- After backing up, wipe your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone from a recent backup.
Get help for unlocking iPhone 12 Pro Max on a different carrier
You may see this message on your computer or iPhone: “The SIM card inserted in this iPhone appears to be unsupported. Only compatible SIM cards from the supported server can be used to unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Network or carriers (SIM Not Supported) devices. Please insert the incoming SIM card. Via iPhone or visit a supported carrier store. ”
If you see this message on your device via iOS 15, use these steps:
- Go to Settings> General, then press About.
- Under Network Company Key, you should see the message “No SIM restrictions.” If you do not see the message, contact your carrier.
If your device is on iOS 15 or earlier, use these steps:
- Contact your carrier to make sure they use unlocking on their system.
- Restore your iPhone to factory settings.
- Restore your iPhone from backup.
It is important: to know if your iPhone is locked or unlocked. This is especially true if you are buying a pre-owned iPhone / iPad or if you are buying a new iPhone / iPad on eBay, craigslist, or from any local or online retailer. Before buying, ask for IMEI. If the team is unwilling to give it to you, it is best to continue to find a vendor who offers you an IMEI before buying an iPhone or iPad.