Samsung is pushing for Android 13 and One UI 5.x updates to Galaxy users which means we are seeing questions about the release. We will respond to as many people as possible in this guide.
After a long wait, Samsung finally confirmed its android 13 a10s plans. Some, but not all. That being said, we can compile a road map for the Samsung Galaxy a50 android 13 using verified information, rumors and traditions.
This road map will help you set the right expectations as we push for Samsung’s next release of Android / One UI 5.x on samsung f62 android 13 update date devices.
In this guide we will take you to what you need to know about Android 13 or ColorOS 13 if you are the current owner, or if you plan to purchase the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10, Galaxy. Tab S7, or another Samsung device.
We will take you to what we know about a50 android 13 features, Android 13 release date, Android 13 beta, and everything else Samsung owners need to know as we go through the year.
Let’s start with the release of the software, and before that, Samsung 13 updates. While some of them will be based on Android 13, others will be based on Samsung Galaxy Android 12 Update.
Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update Info?
Samsung is launching its April update to Galaxy devices:
[ruby_related heading=”More Read” total=”4″ layout=”1″]
The latest update currently extends to Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 +, Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 +, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 +, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy A52s, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A01, android 13 a10s and Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
You can read more about the content of Samsung’s JApril update, as well as its monthly updates, on the company’s security website.
As a reminder, here is the current division of installations for Samsung’s Android security update. Samsung updates this list regularly and we have seen many changes occur in recent months.
Current Models of Monthly Defense Updates
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 +, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20 +, Galaxy S20 + 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20
- FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21 + 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10 +, Galaxy Note10 + 5G, Galaxy Note10 Lite, Galaxy Note20,
- Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Business Models: Galaxy A50, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy XCover4s, Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Galaxy Xcover Pro, Galaxy Xcover5
Current Models for Quarterly Security Reviews
- Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 +
- Galaxy Note9
- Galaxy A40
- Galaxy A01, Galaxy A01 Core, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51, Galaxy
- A51 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G,
- Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13 5G
- Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51, Galaxy M12,
- Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M42 5G, Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M62
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F22, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Galaxy Tab A7, Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active3
- Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 +, Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- W20 5G, W21 5G
- Business Models: Galaxy A8 (2018)
Current Models for Two-Year Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Security Updates
- Galaxy S8 Lite
- Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6 +, Galaxy A7 (2018), Galaxy A8 + (2018), Galaxy A8 Star, Galaxy A8s, Galaxy A9 (2018)
- Galaxy A10, Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s
- Galaxy J2 Core, Galaxy J3 Top, Galaxy J4, Galaxy J4 +, Galaxy J6, Galaxy J6 +, Galaxy J7 Duo, Galaxy J7 Prime2, Galaxy J7 Top, Galaxy J8
- Galaxy M10, Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M30, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M40
- Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (2018), Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019), a50 android 13, Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019), Galaxy Tab A with S pen
- Galaxy Tab S4, Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S6
Samsung’s certified storage systems for Galaxy android 13 a10s phones and tablets have been updated with security features for four years.
The company says that “by increasing support for security updates delivered monthly or quarterly, Samsung gives users peace of mind knowing that their data is secure as long as they are using their Galaxy device.”
So while some devices won’t upgrade to Android , they will still continue to be standard, and in some cases even more unusual, security updates in 2022 and beyond.
Of course, Samsung claims that the availability of “safety updates may vary by device and market” and that its list of security renewal models is subject to change and will be updated from time to time.
Samsung also announced that other Galaxy devices will receive five-year support. Namely, Enterprise versions for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 +, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy XCover 5, and Galaxy Tab Active 3 will receive this support.
Some devices under the Enterprise umbrella will receive four-year support.
Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update: What’s New
Samsung’s version of Android 13 looks different from the Google version released for Pixel devices because it uses the company’s One UI.
The company’s One UI upgrades often bring design changes, enhancements to older features, and new features for new and older devices alike.
Thanks to the release of Android 13 / One UI 5.x for the Galaxy S21 series, we now know what is available with Samsung version of Android.
Here is the complete change log:
- The home screen widgets are redesigned to give you more information at a glance while making your home screen more stylish. You will also find recommendations for widgets that may be helpful to you.
- You can now switch audio output to a different device, such as headphones or a speaker, right on Screen Lock.
- You will also find customized controls depending on which music application you are using.
- The new Lock Screen Voice Recorder widget allows you to record voice memo without unlocking your phone.
- Monthly Calendar appears in the Calendar widget to help you track your events from the lock screen.
Always on Displayed
- You can set the Open Always on whenever you receive a notification.
- New glitter stickers available.
- Manage your notifications with great comfort with an advanced layout and integrated warning section with silent notifications.
- The light bar on the quick panel is large so it’s easy to see and adjust.
- Backgrounds, thumbnails, and images are now automatically blackened to give a consistent look and added comfort to your eyes.
- New visual effects appear when you start charging to help you check charging speed.
- Get your emoji, GIFs, and stickers directly from the keyboard with a single button. Speaking of which is far from the tap.
- Do you want to discover something new? Combine the two emoji, then add animation so you can understand your feelings.
- New animating stickers are available for download.
- Keep your grammar and spelling in point with the new Grammarly-sponsored Writing Assistant (English only).
- Preview videos now appear when you install the Tips app, which helps you learn everything your Galaxy can do.
- You can customize the list of apps from the sharing panel to reduce clutter, and scroll left and right across all lists of apps and people for quick access.
- If you are trying to share photos with problems such as poor focus or outline, you will get suggestions for fixing them, so that your photos will always look good.
[ruby_related heading=”More Read” total=”4″ layout=”1″]
- Enjoy a simple, clear structure with a preview that shows only the information you need. The scene optimizer button will only appear in image mode when there is low light or scanning document. Standby mode and night mode are now very sensible.
- Lens and zoom: See zoom level in lens icons for easy zoom, even in single lens support modes.
- Not to be missed video: Recording now starts immediately after tapping the record button, rather when you release. In picture mode, touch and hold the close button to start recording video. Drag your finger on the
- Lock icon to resume recording without holding down a button.
- One-time take: Add extra time while recording to Take One, so you don’t miss important moments. After the recording is complete, the content selection menu has been upgraded to help you select the most suitable shots.
- Pro Mode: Settings have been redesigned to make it look cleaner. When the grid lines are open, horizontal level indicators help you to edit the best image.
- Enhanced scanning features: After scanning the document, you can zoom in to get it organized. When you scan a QR code. you can choose from several options depending on the type of QR code.
- News now shows preview of the video on the cover and the prominent video inside. You can also see where each picture in the story was taken from the map.
- Many options are available for filtering albums that contain multiple images.
- Album covers are now displayed at the top of the screen when you open albums.
- Search Suggestions have been developed to help you find photos and videos. Recent searches are also suggested.
- Renamed images can be restored to their original versions at any time, even after they have been saved.
You can now set the date, time, and location of photos and videos taken.
Photo & Video Editor
- Add fun emoji and stickers to your photos and videos.
- Create video collages by combining multiple photos and videos from your gallery.
- The new light balance option allows you to easily adjust the tone of the pictures.
- Highlight reel editor has been upgraded so you can have more control.
- Return edited videos to their original versions at any time, even after they have been saved. • Cut out a face, pet, building, or anything else in a photo and paste it into another.
- Use AR emoji as your profile picture for Contacts and Samsung account. You can choose from more than 10 positions or create your own expressions.
- New AR emoji stickers showing only your face have been added. Enjoy decorating your photos and share them with your friends.
- Make beautiful dance videos with your AR emoji. Choose templates from 10 different categories, including #Fun, #Cute, and # Party.
- Use your drawings to create different costumes for AR emoji.
- Pin the window options at the top of the pop-up window to make it easier to access.
- Resize image windows easily with pinch zoom.
- Keep your current application visible while using edge panels. Blurring has been removed to help you see more at once.
- The new Safety and Emergency menu allows you to manage your emergency contacts and security information all in one place.
- Advanced search features help you find the settings you need when you need them. You will find suggestions for related features depending on what you are searching for.
- Keep your eyes on the road with a new driving monitor. You will receive reports on how you used your phone and which applications you have used.
- The dual clock widget now shows different background colors for each city depending on the day or night.
- The new Calendar layout allows you to add events quickly. You can also find events easily with advanced search features.
- The new home screen widget displays your monthly calendar and current events.
- Create shared calendars and invite other Galaxy users to join.
- Photos, videos, web links, and other content will now appear in search results in the messaging app.
- Search features improved. You can still find the files you want, even if there is an error typing.
- The location of the latest files has been expanded to help you find recently used files easily.
- Get more search suggestions when you enter text in the address bar. Results will appear with a new design.
- The new search widget helps you find what you want on the home screen.
- To protect your privacy, Samsung Internet will automatically start in private mode if you were using Private Mode during your last browsing session.
- The big screen shows battery and security issues, making it easy to solve problems quickly.
- Your entire phone status is displayed as emoji, helping you to take a quick look at the status.
- You can now find directly in Samsung Membership diagnostics in Device Care. If there seems to be something wrong with your phone, try a diagnostic test to find out what the problem is and get suggestions for solving it.
- The new tab layout at the bottom of the screen helps you access the features you need easily.
- The New My Page tab displays your profile, weekly summary, badges, and personal best.
- In your choice of sex, you can now select “Other” or “Prefer not to say.”
- It is now easier to invite your friends to group challenges by posting a link.
- Snacks are added to the food tracker.
- Additional conditions are available for your practices. Start the cycle during a call or when a notification arrives.
- Make your routes do more. You can now open the enhanced processing cycle. There are also additional options for connecting and disconnecting Bluetooth devices.
- Rearrange actions by touching and holding actions on the edit page. Advanced options have also been added to let you wait before the action starts, confirm actions, and more.
- We’ve removed restrictions on certain combinations of terms and actions so you can do more with your habits.
- Create custom thumbnails of your habits using Camera or photo from gallery.
- Perform actions very quickly by moving your mouse cursor to one of the 4 corners of the screen.
- Adjust brightness and size simultaneously with custom display mode (High brightness or large display).
- Access the fastest access features with the always floating button available.
- Many visibility options are available to meet your needs. You can reduce visibility and blurring or make the screen too dim.
- Set different notification colors for each app so you can easily determine where the notifications are coming from.
- The magnifier window is integrated with the new magnification menu, which gives you more options and more control over the on-screen content enhancement.
- See which apps are accessing sensitive permissions such as location, camera, or microphone in permission usage history. You can deny permissions to any apps that you feel comfortable with.
- A green dot will appear in the top right corner of the screen when any app uses the camera or microphone to see if the app is recording without your permission. You can also use the quick panel controls to temporarily block all applications from using the camera or microphone.
- Take extra control over apps that want to access your location. For applications that only need to know your general location, such as weather apps, you can allow access to your approximate location so that they can determine your location.
- Sometimes you need to copy sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card numbers, but you do not want it to fall into the wrong hands. You can select notification whenever an app accesses copied content to another application clipboard.
We expect Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update to launch a new version of the samsung f62 android 13 update date One UI, the One UI 5.x, next to the Galaxy S22 series in early 2022. The release date of the Galaxy S22 is currently rumored to be in February.
The report also says the rumored Galaxy Tab S8 series will run Android 13 and One UI 5.x out of the box. The Galaxy Tab S8 is reportedly set to launch next to the Galaxy S22 series.
We have also heard that the Samsung Galaxy S21 series and the Galaxy Note 20 series could be upgraded to One 5.x 4.1 sometime in February following the launch of the Galaxy S22.
Samsung has already started upgrading the One UI 5.x update to the Galaxy S21 which means release should follow next month.
These Galaxy Devices Will Get Android 13
[ruby_related heading=”More Read” total=”4″ layout=”1″]
Samsung has traditionally kept Galaxy phones and tablets updated with major Android software updates for two years. Fortunately samsung f62 android 13 update date, the company came to its senses and changed its policy.
The company says it is now committed to providing three years of major software development going forward. This is obviously a huge improvement as it means Galaxy owners can hold on to their devices for a long time.
At first, it looks like this change will only work on high-profile devices, but according to Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update, long-term support will be extended to other devices as well. Here is the complete list:
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 +, Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 + 5G, Galaxy S20 +, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 +, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Lite, and new devices.
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 5G, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 10 5G, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, and newer devices.
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Fold, and new Z series devices.
- Galaxy A71 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A90 5G, and new series A devices.
- Galaxy Tab S7 + 5G, Galaxy Tab S7 +, Galaxy Tab S7 5G, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, and new Tab S series series.
If your device is on this list, and you have not yet received an update, you should get Android 13 / One UI 5.x by 2022. If not, you may find yourself (officially) stuck to Android 11.
If Samsung has not confirmed Android 11 for your phone or tablet, you will not be upgrading to Android 13. That means devices like the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9 will be left behind.
You can expect Samsung to bring Android 13 to its flagship devices first although older flags, mid-range devices, and budget devices should not be too far away.
Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Beta
Samsung often manages its beta system on Galaxy devices and the company first launched its beta system for users of Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 +, and Galaxy S21 Ultra in selected markets.
The company has been keeping its Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update Beta system limited to advanced models, but in recent years the company has brought other devices into the fold. Samsung has done just that with its Android 13 beta.
Samsung’s Android beta is usually limited to selected regions. Big markets like the United States are always on the list, but smaller markets are often left out. That has not changed.
Here are some countries where you can get Samsung beta for Android 13 / One UI 5.x:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
It is not yet clear if Samsung will add other countries, but we would not rely on it.
Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update Release Date “One UI 5.X”
When will Samsung release its Android 13 updates? Let’s start with what we know.
Samsung has pushed Android 13 / One UI 5.x update to the following devices:
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S21 +
- Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20 +
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S20 FE 4G
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10 +
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A52
- Galaxy A52s
- Galaxy A52s 5G
- Galaxy A42
- Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy Tab S7 +
As for its entire system, it looks like Samsung plans to roll out Android 13 on most devices by early 2022. Here’s what you can expect:
While some Galaxy models will be upgraded to Android 13 soon, many more will have to wait until mid-2022. It is also worth noting that these are fixed dates samsung galaxy android 13 release date. Updates to Android 13 can be downloaded long ago, or in some cases after that, these windows instructions.
Samsung’s release of Android 13 is faster than the previous release, but it looks like the update of the Galaxy software could be much faster in some regions.
According to Galaxy Club, it looks like the release of Samsung software in Europe could get very fast due to changes in the way we distribute software.
We will continue to update this guide with new information as we find it.
Expect the Best Performance Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update “One UI 5.X”
You would expect the Galaxy S22 series to be built on the foundation left by the Galaxy S21 series and provide improved performance in many key areas.
Generally, you can expect the Galaxy S22 to come with an Exynos processor in some markets and a Qualcomm chipset in others.
Nothing is guaranteed, but there is a good chance that the Galaxy S22 is using Qualcomm’s next Snapdragon processor. It should be the processor that enables the Galaxy S22 series in most markets.
At first it looked like the chip would be called the Snapdragon 898, but it was actually called the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
The processor has already been shown on the Galaxy S22 benchmarks, many times, which is a good sign.
As for the Exynos side of things, Samsung has released a new processor version with AMD graphics. It is called the Exynos 2200.
Like Snapdragon, we’ve seen the Exynos 2200 come out on the first benchmarks. The processor appeared on the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
The new processors should help the Galaxy S22 series deliver the best performance in key areas such as speed, battery life, games, and multi-tasking.
Samsung Galaxy Android 13 update list
Here’s how the state of the Galaxy S22 processor will move based on region samsung galaxy android 13 update list. This leak is from Twitter user Dohyun Kim:
- Europe: Exynos
- North America: Snapdragon
- South America: Snapdragon
- East Asia: Snapdragon
- South East Asia / Oceania: Snapdragon
- West Asia: Exynos and Snapdragon
- Middle East Asia: Exynos & Snapdragon
- Africa: Exynos & Snapdragon
[ruby_related heading=”More Read” total=”4″ layout=”1″]
The batteries of the Galaxy S22 + and Galaxy S22 Ultra have been successfully awarded 3C certification. The Galaxy S22 + is listed at 4,370 mAh battery (probably 4500 mAh capacity) while the Galaxy S22 Ultra is listed at 4,855 mAh battery (approximately 5000 mAh capacity).
The Galaxy S22 battery has also been certified in South Korea and is listed at 3,590 mAh which is likely to mean 3,700 mAh.
The Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 + also visited the FCC in the United States and the Galaxy S22 + is listed on the same 4,370 mAh battery.
Digitimes also claims that samsung galaxy j7 review is “reconsidering the adoption of steam rooms on its new 2022 Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Update smartphones.” This can help devices run high performance for a long time.
The report does not mention the Galaxy S22 series, but there is certainly a possibility that advanced devices use this technology.
We have also heard that Samsung is currently testing samsung galaxy j8 2018 обзор the advanced charging capacity of the Galaxy S22. Information from the rewarding Ice Universe. He says the company is trying to bring more than 25W to 45W or 65W faster charging power.
In a new tweet, Ice Universe claims to be 100% sure samsung galaxy android 13 release date the company will bring 45W wireless charging to the Galaxy S22 Ultra. This seems to have been confirmed by the leak.
If you are a power user and not happy with samsung galaxy tab a8 10.5 (2021) hoesje what you have right now, you may want to stay tuned for the Galaxy S22 series.