On this post i will gide with you How to Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App (2022)? If you scroll through your Facebook application, you may have encountered a few video reels. These can be frustrating and sometimes frustrating. If this sounds like something you want to Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App, here’s a quick tutorial on how to remove or disable reels in the Facebook App by 2022.
Facebook has started releasing reels, TikTok as short videos on the platform. Back in 2020 Facebook started releasing Reels on Instagram and has now announced that it has started releasing Reels on Facebook for iOS and Android.
If you are using the Facebook app and do not want Reels appearing in your feed, here are some simple steps you can take to prevent reels popping up in your feed. There is no direct way to Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App. You need to follow a few steps to get there.
How to Remove or Disable Reels on the Facebook App by 2022
In this video, I have covered one of the topics which my subscribers were asking for a long time. if you are uploading reels on your Facebook account and now if you want to Hide some of them then you can watch this video, you will learn both the hiding and unhiding process of reels on Facebook.
1. Use Facebook Third Party Facebook apps
There are many free and secure Facebook clients available, each with a lot of customization and capabilities. These apps help not only by removing reels but also by disabling or adding other features that are not the first Facebook application.
I have found two famous Facebook company clients that not only allow you to download reels quickly but also provide the same Facebook experience while using them. The first is
SlimSocial, which you can download directly from Google Play Store, and the second is Frost for Facebook, which you can find on github.
Features of Slim Social App
- Simple: weighs less than 200 KB;
- It has a simple, modern design: only you need it;
- It is open source: the code for this application is online at GitHub, anyone can verify the authenticity of the app and contribute to its development.
- It’s also free with ads
- does not interfere;
Respects your privacy: this application does not require any special permissions. Without consent Facebook cannot access any of your mobile data;
- Download: Android
2. Use the old version of Facebook
Using the old version of Facebook can rRemove or Disable Reels on Facebook App automatically, but you may miss the new features provided by Facebook without reels. If you don’t mind missing the current update, this is an easy way to Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App.
You can simply download Facebook now and download an older version of the Facebook app that does not contain reels. You can view the detailed process below.
How to Delete / Disable New Facebook App
- Get the Facebook app on your smartphone and download it
- Click here to download the old version of Facebook
- Once downloaded, Allow anonymous sources to install the app and install the downloaded app on your smartphone.
- Sign in with your facebook account and start using the facebook app without reels.
- Make sure you do not update the app to continue using the Facebook app without reels.
- To disable auto-update
- Go to Google Playstore
- Search Facebook on Playstore
- Tap the three dot menu at the top and disable the auto-update.
3. Use Facebook in your Browser
Facebook Reels is currently only available on the Facebook app. You can use Facebook in your browser to remove emotions. To use Facebook in your browser follow the steps below.
- Open your favorite browser on your smartphone
- Go to URL and Type https://www.facebook.com/
- Then click enter. Sign in with your facebook account and start using Facebook in your browser.
Bonus: You can also disable the playing reels by closing the playback videos. The reels will not be completely removed. Instead, this stop stops reel play.
- Go to your Facebook account and select the menu in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Settings and Privacy’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now look in the ‘videos’ option menu. The conversion option to turn off auto-play video can be found here.
So, those are the best methods you can use to Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App quickly. Based on your comfort, you can use any of them. If you have any suggestions, you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. If you are looking for more advanced courses, you can click the links below.
How to remove your reels from Facebook
If you are a creator and want to remove your reels from Facebook, All you need to do is follow the simple steps. Facebook also started showing Instagram reels on the Facebook app. Thank you for being able to fully control the reels you posted on Instagram. If you do not want the reels to appear on Facebook follow the simple steps.
here’s some steps How to Hide Reels on Facebook (2021):
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap on the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then press Reels.
- Next to Recommend to Facebook, tap to open or close it.
So, here’s how you can Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App. I hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest it at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful guidelines you can click the links below.
- Can’t Receive Gmail’s Verification Code? Here’s Easy to fix Not Receiving Gmail’s Verification Code
- What is A Visual Application Development App? Complete Guide Start to Finish
- What is Google Gravity-How to visit in 2022?
- How is Blockchain Technology Revolutionizing the Mobile App Development Industry?
- Beware of Google Verification Code Scams: How to Deal with Them Possible Scenarios in 2022