We tested all popular jailbreak solutions with the latest iOS 15.5, iOS 15.5 beta 1, and iOS 15.5 beta 2. The following jailbreak solutions were supported with iOS 15.5 running all the latest devices. These can be considered the best iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 jailbreak solutions.
If you are interested in trying iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 jailbreak solutions with your device, you may need to install iOS 15.5 beta first. Otherwise, you can stay with the latest iOS versions. For more jailbreak information, visit iOS 15.4.1 jailbreak page, the iOS 15.3 jailbreak page, or the iOS 15.2 jailbreak page.
Checkra1n iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak
iOS 12 – iOS 14.8.1 users can install Cydia from the Checkra1n tool. A checkra1n tool supports both Windows and macOS operating systems. Also, the Checkra1n tool is available via the Windows 3U tool / Android Device / Online (No PC).
Checkra1n is the most popular semi-tethered jailbreak. However, there are some device limitations and version limitations to using Checkra1n jailbreak. We are unable to jailbreak Checkra1n for the latest devices and latest iOS versions. So iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak is currently not possible with the Checkra1n jailbreak tool.
However, it is possible to Jailbreak Checkra1n for iOS 15.5 using the Checkra1n Virtual iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 jailbreak process. After each successful Checkra1n virtual jailbreak, it installs virtual Cydia on your device.
We tested the Checkra1n Virtual jailbreak possibility with iOS 15.5 devices as follows.
- iPhone 11 – Worked perfectly without errors. Virtual Cydia is also installed.
- iPhone 6S Plus – Virtual Cydia was installed after Checkra1n virtual jailbreak.
- iPad 4 – Second attempt was successful. There were some app freeze errors on the first try.
Before installing the Checkra1n jailbreak tool, you should check the Support Devices and iOS versions for the Checkra1n tool. Therefore, we recommend using the Find My Jailbreak tool before installing any jailbreak tool.
Checkra1n released for A10/A11 and A11 Devices is the latest 0.12.4 Beta and version 0.12.3 updated for iOS 14.5 but iOS 14.5.1 / iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7/ 14.7.1 / 14.8 / 14.8.1 users can also use it version.. Here is the Checkra1n Tool support Device list.
Unc0ver iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak
Unc0ver Jailbreak is the most popular and most downloaded jailbreak tool. But with Unc0ver jailbreak it is impossible for iOS 15 jailbreak to be up to the latest version. That’s why we’ve decided not to check out the Unc0ver jailbreak tool with iOS 15.5.
However, there is an Unc0ver Virtual Jailbreak app for installing virtual Cydia until the Unc0ver iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 jailbreak tool arrives. You can install Web-based Cydia on iOS 15.5 devices with the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak application.
Unc0ver app is undoubtedly safe. It is the safest jailbreak installer. The app developers have put a lot of time and effort into producing the jailbreak app to make sure it doesn’t cause you any problems and is free of any malware or viruses. Fully compatible with all iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, or higher devices. It also works perfectly with AltStore and has proven to be a very reliable jailbreak tool.
Yes, you can update iOS after jailbreak, but it will permanently remove the jailbreak and any apps and tweaks downloaded using it. Also, keep in mind that once you’ve updated the iOS, you can’t go back to the old iOS version to jailbreak your device again.
Zeon iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak repo extractor
Zeon Jailbreak repo extractor is the top-ranked iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak solution for the latest iOS versions. We tested Zeon with iOS 15.5 using the following devices. Almost all tested iOS 15.5 devices performed well to install jailbreak apps by extracting the repositories. We mainly tested it for installing Cydia and Sileo and it was successful. Here is the report.
- iPhone 11 – We used the latest iDevice to install Zeon. The first attempt was successful. Then we installed Cydia and Sileo. We also installed a random theme, a wallpaper, a system tweak, and a game app. All app installs were also successful.
- iPhone 6S – We used iPhone 6S as the oldest iDevice, it is possible to run iOS 15 and higher. No errors were reported when installing Zeon and also when installing Zeon repositories which include Cydia, Sileo, and a few other selected Zeon repositories.
- iPad 5 – Zeon repo extraction to install third-party apps as well as Zeon app installation succeeded without any issues.
iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak ++ Virtual Jailbreak
The iOS 15.5++ virtual operating system application has been released, targeting the iOS 15.5 virtual jailbreak experience. To install Cydia virtually, Marron offers Jailbreak.
Here is the tested list of Jailbreak iOS 15.5++ app
iPhone 11 – Successfully installed iOS 15.5 web-based operating system to install Cydia on your device virtually.
iPhone 8 Plus – Second and third attempts were successful. The first attempt was unsuccessful as it is a new app. The first attempt was unsuccessful and we installed the app twice to verify that the app was working properly.
TiJon Xūnǐ iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak
TiJon Xūnǐ (Tijon Xuni) Jailbreak comes with Chinese and English versions of the latest released jailbreak solutions. After every successful TiJon Xūnǐ Jailbreak, it installs Cydia 2 as a Cydia alternative. We installed both Chinese and English versions of TiJon Xūnǐ with iOS 15.5 running the following devices.
- iPhone 11 – Cydia 2 installation became possible after the TiJon Xūnǐ jailbreak process.
- iPhone 7 – It was possible to install Cydia 2.
- iPad Pro – Cydia 2 was installed after the TiJon Xūnǐ jailbreak.
Zylon iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak
Zylon is the only community-based third-party development for installing jailbreak apps from one place. Jailbreak apps, third-party app stores, iOS tweaks, settings tweaks, iOS themes, iPhone operating systems, computer operating systems, iOS launchers, and many more apps related to Jailbreak iOS 15.5 can be successfully installed with Zylon. Zylon is a very famous iPhone jailbreak and iPad Jailbreak solution.
We tested almost all Zylon features using several iOS 15.5 devices.
- iPhone 11 Pro – Several random iOS themes, iOS launchers, and third-party app stores have been installed. All app installs were successful. The most important thing is that we were able to install the Cydia and Sileo applications (limited functional) in seconds.
- iPhone XR – Some colorful 3D wallpapers loaded without issue. Apart from iPhone XR, it has categorized many more awesome wallpapers for iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 devices.
- iPhone SE – Several selected Game apps, Emulators, Movies apps, and a few Music apps installed. No reported issues including app freeze errors.
- iPad 7 – Jailbreak apps, third-party apps installed easily.
John Akerblom, one of the iOS researchers, found vulnerabilities and Kernel mitigations on iOS 15.2 – iOS 15.5 even though iOS 15.5 is beta. Zer0con presented it in 2022. He also posted finding this literacy kernel exploits via his GitHub account. This will be the key to having a semi-untethered iPhone 11 iOS 15.5 Jailbreak tool for iOS 15.5++ in the future.