The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is a robust smartphone with a wide range of features, including the capability to take screenshots with ease. Whether it’s an amusing joke, a crucial dialogue, or a crucial piece of information, screenshots are a priceless tool for recording and sharing information.
This post will examine numerous techniques for taking screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, thoroughly outlining each step. In conclusion, you’ll have the skills necessary to take screenshots on your device quickly and accurately.
Method 1: Hardware Buttons
Please follow these instructions to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S22 device’s display:
- Go to the screen you want to take a picture of first. On the screen of your device, Smoothly drag your finger to the right to accomplish this.
- Next, simultaneously press the ‘Volume Down’ button and the ‘Power’ button on the side of your device. The screenshot has been successfully taken when there is an audible sound or visible flash. Release both buttons after that.
- An icon of a photo may display on your device’s status bar once a screenshot has been successfully taken, signifying a successful operation. Simply swipe down from the top edge of the screen on your device to access the status bar and view the taken image.
- The ‘Gallery’ application’s Screenshots folder houses all screenshots by default, and this is how it works on most devices. Watch for the notice that says “Screenshot saved” to discover the precise area where your screenshot was stored.
- You have the option to select this notification when you see it to display additional alternatives. We’ll choose ‘Gallery’ in this situation. It is OK to skip this step if this notification does not appear.
- Pick ‘Just once’ from the list of alternatives. This makes sure that the decision to take this course of action won’t be the default for subsequent operations.
Your screenshot will show up on the screen when you complete these steps. You can go back to your device’s Home screen after viewing the image to take other actions.
Also read: How to Locate Apple Watch
Method 2: Palm Swipe Motion
The Palm Swipe gesture, which is available on Samsung handsets, is a special and useful function that lets you take a screenshot by swiping your hand across the screen. Here is a thorough step-by-step tutorial on using the palm swipe gesture to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- Start by gaining access to the home screen on your Samsung Galaxy phone after unlocking it. To access the notification panel, swipe down from the top of the screen. To access the Settings app, hit the gear-shaped Settings icon.
- Scroll down in the Settings app and choose “Advanced Features.” Usually, it can be found near the bottom of the settings menu. To access “Motions and Gestures,” scroll down to the bottom of the Advanced Features settings and tap it.
- “Palm swipe to capture” may be found and chosen in the Motions and Gestures menu. You can use this option to screenshot using the palm-swipe motion. Swipe the switch to the “On” position on the Palm to capture the screen. This makes it possible to take screenshots using the palm swipe gesture.
- Return to the home screen, any app, or website where you wish to take a screenshot after enabling the capability.
- When utilizing the palm swipe gesture to snap a screenshot, hold your hand vertically with your fingers spread slightly apart.
- Now move your hand’s side from right to left or left to right across the screen. To use the swipe gesture, ensure your hand is in touch with the screen.
- The screen will briefly flash when you do the palm-swipe gesture, signifying that the screenshot has been taken.
- The “Screenshots” album or folder in the Gallery app is where the screenshot is automatically saved.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the app drawer, then find and tap on the “Gallery” app to retrieve the screenshot. Navigate to the “Screenshots” album or folder inside the Gallery app. There ought to be a screenshot that was taken.
Using the palm swipe gesture, you were capable of bringing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S22. If you’d instead use another technique to take screenshots, keep in mind that you can always disable the palm swipe gesture by doing identical actions and switching the switch to the “Off” position.
Also read: How to Screenshot on Samsung S21
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra offers several techniques for taking screenshots, which makes the procedure quick and easy. You may quickly record and share significant information, priceless memories, or anything else you desire, whether you prefer using the hardware buttons, the Palm Swipe motion, or the Assistant Menu.
Go ahead and master the skill of taking screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and make the most of this useful function by adhering to the detailed instructions provided in this article. Enjoy taking screenshots!