A complete Beginner’s Guide on How To Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G with Magisk APK? supported models like SM-A336B, SM-A336BR, SM-A336NK, SM-A336M, SM-A336P, SM-A336K, SM-A336F, SM-A336G, SM A336W, SM-A336N, SM-A336U, SM-A336U1, SM-A3360, SM-A336E, SM-A336T, SM-A336V, SM-A336S, SM-A336Q, SM-A336A, SM-A336AZ devices Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G. So here is how we will do this study. First, we’ll show you how to root on your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G device. After this, we will show you the steps to download stock firmware via Frija. We will then download this firmware and find the AP file.
What is Magisk?
Magisk is the most popular Rooting solution for Android smartphones, developed by John Wu.
By using Magisk, you can easily Root the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G smartphone in the most effective way.
You can’t root your Android phone using Magisk, and you’ll be able to enjoy many other amazing features like Magisk Hide, save root permissions on third-party applications, and MagiskSU.
The best thing about Magisk is that it does not run Google SafetyNet, which means you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
What is Rooting Android?
The root is the process of gaining complete control over Android devices. Made to get the most powerful features on any Android device. By installing full-blown corruption we can turn down the clock or skip the CPU with the help of third-party applications.
Also, you can change user interaction to the next level by installing custom ROMs, Modules, and more.
Advantage of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A33 5G?
Samsung Galaxy Devices Jailbreak or Root allows you to install custom Roms and country unlock and network unlocks your phone and some time IMEI repair and fixes it IMEI and repair network you need root access. After Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Android 12 on your phone you can fix network unlock, root, IMEI repair, network repair, install the premium app, and fix many more software-related problems.
- You can customize your phone according to your needs.
- Flash Easily Custom Rom.
- Full control over the smartphone.
- Allows unsupported applications and games to be installed.
The rooting disadvantage for Rooting Samsung Galaxy A33 5G?
- You will lose your Device Warranty.
- If you use any of the wrong steps, it can damage your phone.
- After Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G will no longer be protected.
1. Then first Get Full Backup for android
2. Install Samsung USB Driver
3. Download the same firmware that works on your OS (operating system). Samsung Firmware Download Sites → Sammobile | Update | Samfrew | Samfw
4. Download and install the ODIN flash tool on a PC
5. The latest Magisk (Magisk Zip) app
Now you can easily download Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Root File Firmware all bits like; U0, U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, U11, and U12 Also works with Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ROM and Recovery or Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Android 12, One UI 4.1 device with Magisk and Odin.
Warning-: Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G or at least 75% of the available battery. If not, then there is a high risk of getting stuck in the middle of the process.
This guide will only work on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, do not try this guide on any other android device. An excuse sentence! All Steps / Methods shown on this website are not tested on all Smartphones. If Anything Happens To Your Smartphone, We Are Not Guilty Of Any Loss Or Damage To Your Smartphone. So, try these steps at your Own Risk!
Here are some steps for Root your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G:
Step 1: Unlock Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Bootloader?
Now you first, before Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G with Magisk unlock the bootloader of your devices.
First, go to Settings >> About Phone >> Software info and tap Generate 7 times.
Now you need to open the settings again and Enable OEM to unlock and USB debugging. To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and open “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging“)
- Turn off your Galaxy A33 5G and connect to your PC with the original USB cable.
- Now press Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- Then press the Volume Up button to launch in the output mode.
- Once the device is started in boot mode, long-press the Volume Up button, and now the bootloader unlock process will start and erase all phone data, so be sure to back up your Android phone.
- Finally, your smartphone will restart the system.
- That’s it.
Be careful: Go to developer options and check again for OEM unlock gray, it means the bootloader is on. If it does not work, wait a few days and try these steps again.
Step 2: Create a Patch Boot image using the Magisk Manager
- You must have already downloaded the firmware file.
- Then Download firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Now copy the “AP” file and transfer it to your internal storage.
- After that, download and install the Magisk Manager Apk.
- Open the Magisk Manager application and press Enter → Install → Select and Attach File and select “AP” which file you transferred to your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- Magisk Manager will begin the process of pasting the file and the file will be saved as a magisk_patched.tar file.
- Once the startup image has been pressed, copy the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC.
Step 3: Flashing Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First, download and install the latest Odin flash tool on your PC and download it.
- Before connecting your Galaxy A33 5G to a PC, turn on developer mode and enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks option.
I have already explained in the first step how it is done
- Then get your Galaxy A33 5G in download mode
To do this (press the Volume Up button and the Volume down button and connect your phone to the PC.
- Now open the Odin tool, and check if your device is connected, if your device is connected, the login section will show More.
- Then Tap the “AP” button, then select the magisk_patched.tar file
Make sure “Auto Reboot” is not checked in the options
- Tap the “Start” button.
This process will take a few minutes and once completed, you will receive a “PASS” notification, which means it has been executed.
- Now disconnect your phone from the PC and press the Volume Up button and the power button at the same time, do not release the keys until you see the Bootloader warning screen.
- That’s it.
How can you check that the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G is rooted successfully?
If you want to verify the root status of the root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G then follow the steps shown below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then open the application → and click “Verify Origin“.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device ”if your device is rooted successfully.
How do you Unroot your Android device?
If you want to Unroot your phone, you can Unroot your phone by downloading Magisk directly from the App, to do this follow the steps given below.
- First, Open the Magisk App.
- You will see the “Uninstall” option below, click on it.
- After that, a pop-up screen will appear, where you have to select “Finish uninstalling“.
- The Magisk Manager application will now request permission, providing that by clicking Allow.
- After that, it will automatically download the download package and restart your phone.
So, I have shown you a complete step-by-step guide on how to Root the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G smartphone. I hope you find this article helpful and informative.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this guide, let me know in the comments section below. I will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.
Thank you! for reading this article to the end and don’t forget to share this article with root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G users.