In this post, I will show you How To Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk on Android 12 Root File Firmware Download Free with you. OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Root File Download allows you to install custom Roms and country unlock and network unlocks your phone and some time IMEI repair and fixes it IMEI and repair network you need root access. Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk Root File Firmware Download After rooting your phone you can fix network unlock, root, IMEI repair, network repair, install the premium app, and fix many more software-related problems.
Why You Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk Root File Firmware Download There are essentially four potential cons to rooting your Android 12 devices.
● Voiding your warranty: Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk Root File Firmware Download Some manufacturers or carriers will void your warranty if you root your device, so it is worth keeping in mind that you can always unroot. If you need to send the device back for repair, simply flash the software backup you made, and it’ll be good as new.
● Bricking your phone: Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk Root File Firmware Download If something goes wrong during the rooting process, you risk bricking — i.e., corrupting — your device. The easiest way to prevent that from happening is to follow the instructions carefully. Ensure the guide you are following is up to date and that the custom ROM you flash is specifically for your phone. If you do your research, you won’t have to worry about bricking your smartphone.
● Security risks: Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk Root File Firmware Download Rooting introduces some security risks. Depending on what services or apps you use on your device, it could create a security vulnerability. And certain malware takes advantage of rooted status to steal data, install additional malware, or target other devices with harmful web traffic.
● Disabled apps: Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk Root File Firmware Download Some security-conscious apps and services do not work on rooted devices — financial platforms like Google Pay and Barclays Mobile Banking do not support them. Apps that serve copyrighted TV shows and movies, like Sky Go and Virgin TV Anywhere, will not start on rooted devices, either — and neither will Netflix.
How to Unlock Bootloader “OEM Unlock” OnePlus Nord 2T 5G
Here are some steps to Unlock the Bootloader OnePlus Nord 2T 5G:
- Go to the app drawer and open “Settings”.
- Scroll down and find the “System” section. If you’re using a device with Android Nougat or below, look directly for “About phone”.
- Tap on the “About phone” section. You shall then see the device information like Android version, security patch level, etc.
- Find “Build number”.
- Tap 7 times on “Build number” rapidly. If you have a PIN/Password set, you will be prompted to enter it.
- Go back to the “System” section. On Android 12 and below, simply go back to the main settings.
- You shall see a new section named “Developer options”.
- You can now follow the instructions below to enable OEM unlocking on Android.
- Scroll down through the options and find the “OEM unlocking”.
- Enable Your OEM Unlocking
- Simply tap on the toggle next to it. Again, if you have a password/PIN set, you will be asked to enter it.
- You shall be prompted to confirm the process, so press “ENABLE”.
- So there you go, you now know what OEM Unlocking is and how to enable it on Android devices.
Requirements: OnePlus Nord 2T 5G & Root File Download
Warrning-: Make sure your device is atleast 30 percent charged to perform flashing..
Read Me First ⇛ We always advise you before rooting, you need to create a complete backup of all files and save them in a safe location.
- First of all, you have to connect your OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with a PC using a micro USB Cable.
- Download: Minimal_ADB_Fastboot [Windows]
- Download: SDK Platform Tools [Windows, Mac, Linux]
- Download: & Install OnePlus Nord 2T 5G USB Drivers.
- Download: Other Drivers: OnePlus Device Manager USB Drivers
- Download: Latest OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Stock ROM, Firmware, Flash File
- Download: Latest Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool on your computer
- Download: Latest Magisk-APK
How to Extract and Patch Boot.image with Magisk?
- First of all, download and extract the ROM from your computer.
- Now, connect your device using a micro USB cable, and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your OnePlus Nord 2T 5G phone memory.
- Then, you need to Launch Magisk Manager.
- After that, you will see a popup window that will ask you to install Magisk.
- Now, Select INSTALL and choose to install it again, and Now, Press on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Then, Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- After that, you need to Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
- Now, you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
How To Install the Patched Boot Image on OnePlus Nord 2T 5G
Follow the given link to install Patched Boot Image on OnePlus Nord 2T 5G:
- We assume that you have already downloaded the ADB & Fastboot tool from the link given above.
- Now, extract the ADB fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image to the same folder.
- Hold the Shift key and right-click on the mouse to open the command window/PowerShell.
- command window/PowerShell
- Next, enter the following command:
- Flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device: fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with an A/B partition system, use the following commands: fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img
- fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
- Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- The flashing process will begin. Once Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Using Magisk APK done, run fastboot reboot
How to Verify if your phone’s OnePlus Nord 2T 5G has a systemless root?
- Download and install the Magisk Manager app APK, and launch it.
- To verify that you have a systemless root, check the top of the screen, and if you see all options with Green Tick it means you have successfully rooted and bypassed SafetyNet.
- Magisk Status check
- So, that’s it. Now that you have rooted your OnePlus Nord 2T 5G. If you have any queries regarding this, do let us know.
- Now, if you would like to uninstall Magisk, follow the below steps: It is very easy to uninstall the Magisk Manager app. Before uninstalling Magisk, make sure to disable and remove all the modules.
- How to Uninstall Magisk and Unroot Android
- Open the “Magisk Manager” app on your phone.
- Now Tap on the “Uninstall” button to uninstall Magisk
- Now confirm uninstallation by taping the “COMPLETE UNINSTALL”
- Once the uninstallation process is done, you can reboot your device.
Read Me First ⇛ After following the steps in that order you should have successfully Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk on your device. If not make sure you followed it correctly. Even after that if you could not make it just comment below i am happy to lend a hand. Root OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Magisk On Windows Pc. Latest Security post was written only because a lot of people like you keep supporting me thankyou.