How To iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch using IOS 15.2 Beta 4?
In this video, I have good news coming from the Pangu Team, one of the best iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak teams in the history of iOS. As it has become a tradition by now, Pangu has managed to iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak iPhone 13 on iOS 15 only a month after it was officially released by Apple. Their achievement made them number 1 at the Tianfu Cup and earned them a good stack of cash.
The Pangu Team is well known for their untethered jailbreaks from back in the iOS 9, iOS 8, and iOS 7 days. Nowadays they’re doing security research on iOS as well as other platforms, and they do a pretty good job at it. Still, it’s less likely this will get released to the general public, so I suggest you stay lower than iOS 15.0, preferably iOS 14.8 or lower.
What’s iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak Working or not?
We found all the following iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak information on the internet and tested all the services and tools to create this page.
Also we list all Jailbreaking methods according to their popularity.
If you haven’t upgraded to iOS 15.2 beta 4 yet, follow the below guide to upgrade it. Then you can jailbreak iOS 15.2 using any following methods. Or if you are still staying on the latest iOS 15.1.1, find solutions from the iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 Jailbreak page.
1. Zeon iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Zeon is a popular jailbreak repo extractor. It lets you install iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak apps, themes and tweaks on iOS 15.2.
Since this is a popular method for early iOS 15 versions, we checked the iOS 15.2 beta 1, beta 2, beta 3 & beta 4 Jailbreak compatibility with Zeon using the following devices.
- iPhone 12 Pro – Works perfectly.
- iPhone 8 – Works perfectly.
- iPad Pro – No issue
You can add repositories through Zeon the same as jailbreak. There are tons of iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak tweaks and 3rd party apps available under repositories.
Further we checked the following repositories on both devices especially. It was all good.
Find more about Zeon from the iOS 15 jailbreak page.
2. iBundles iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
iBundles for iOS 15.2 beta 4iBundles is a website collection, specially made to install jailbreak or non jailbreak apps for latest iDevices. We tested iBundles compatibility with iOS 15.2 running devices. Almost all partner websites work properly to install iBundles features to iOS 15.2 beta 1 – iOS 15.2 beta 4.
Check the following report and visit the iBundles partner websites for jailbreak or non jailbreak apps.
Itweaks.org – Worked properly to install iPhone tweaks.
jailbreak-solutions.com – Because of not supporting verified jailbreak tools, you cannot use it. Other than jailbreak tools, other jailbreak solutions can be installed with this partner website.
- ela-themes.com – Testing was successful to install themes for iOS 15.2 devices.
- flemino.com – Worked well.
- sudumo.com – Changing iOS 15.2 device’s icons was able with this partner website.
- dream-themes.com – successfully installed themes using this website.
- zyrome.com – Worked successfully.
- calnim.com – Worked successfully
- exxumo.com – The one and only place to install setting tweaks. Worked well with iOS 15.2.
- metawu.com – Worked well
- selonio.com – it is possible to customize the Apple boot logos on iOS 15.2 devices.
Rest of other iBundles partner websites also worked successfully to install jailbreak or non jailbreak apps and tweaks on your IOS 15.2 iPhones and iPads.
3. Zylon iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Zylon is a community based third party development where you can install Jailbreak apps, tweak themes and many more.
We tested Zylon using both iOS 15.2 beta 1 – iOS 15.2 beta 4 on the following devices.
- iPhone 12 pro – Installation successful.
- iPhone XS – Partially worked
- iPhone 8 plus – It works without any issue. We could not try all the categories. But many of them work properly with the iPhone 8 plus.
Zylon has many categories to choose from. So we checked a few of them for further clarification.
- iOS themes – Main intention of jailbreak mostly to change the iOS themes. So, we tried this category especially. There are many categories available under Zylon themes.
- iOS Tweaks – This category has shortcut apps which work with Apple’s shortcut app. You can add Siri Shortcuts to your iOS 15.2 devices directly.
- Setting Tweaks – This is another popular category that lets iOS 15.2 device’s settings directly. Once you install Setting Apps, you can turn on or turn off system functions as your choice.
4. Checkra1n iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
As the one and only Semi-tethered jailbreak, most of iOS users finding Checkra1n jailbreak compatibility with every upcoming versions. So, we checked Checkra1n jailbreak with iOS 15.2 beta 1, beta 2, beta 3 using a few devices. Also we checked the latest iOS 15.2 beta 4.
Here is the testing report of Checkra1n jailbreak for iOS 15.2.
- iPhone 12 Mini – Checkra1n did not support. Version as well as the device was not supported with Checkra1n.
- iPhone 11 – Jailbreak was unsuccessful. At least the device is not included on the compatible list. So far checkra1n jailbreak only supported up to A11 devices.
- iPhone X – Because the iPhone X is in supported device list, successfully installed Checkrain app on iPhone X. But cannot complete the checkra1n jailbreak with iOS 15.2.
- iPad Mini 4 – Checkra1n jailbreak tested with iPadOS 15.2. But not supported.
- iPhone 6S – At least the checkra1n app could not be installed.
According to the above report, we cannot use checkra1n jailbreak for iOS 15.2 beta yet. So, we recommend you to try Checkra1n alternatives for iOS 15.2, if you want to install iOS 15.2 jailbreak apps on your latest devices. As the best Checkra1n alternatives solutions, Zeon, Hexxa Plus can be recommended.
5. Unc0ver iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Recently released unc0ver 7.0.2 version, with fixing several bugs. But unfortunately, Unc0ver does not support iOS 15 and higher jailbreak yet. Therefore we cannot jailbreak iOS 15.2 with the Unc0ver tool.
According to the official Unc0ver jailbreak site, iOS 14.3 is the highest supported jailbreak version with Unc0ver and iOS 14.5 to iOS 14.5.1 versions can jailbreak with Unc0ver and Fugu 14 support.
But some site says iOS 15.2 jailbreak is possible with the Unc0ver tool. We warn you not to trust them. Because, we tested using some latest devices and some old devices as follows.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – Failed
- iPhone 11 – Failed
- iPhone XR – Failed
- iPhone 8 Plus – Failed
- iPad Mini 5 – Failed
Almost all devices failed to jailbreak iOS 15.2 with unc0ver tool. So, it is better to use Unc0ver alternative solutions, if you really want to install jailbreak apps tweaks for iOS 15.2 devices.
6. Hexxa Plus iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Hexxa Plus is another iOS 15.2 Jailbreak solution. It was the most popular Jailbreak solution since iOS 12. You can install so many Jailbreak apps, tweaks and themes using this. Hexxa Plus upgraded, adding many new repostaries. You can install many Jailbreak apps and tweaks using these repostaries.
Read More: Latest iOS, iPadOS, Spotify Tweak, Taurine Jailbreak, Tweaked and Tweaks Tutorials:
- How to Install Checkra1n App on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch?
- iOS 15.2 BIGGEST Changes Apple didn’t Tell You about!
- iOS 15 CheckRa1n Jailbreak iOS 15.1-iOS 12.5.5
- iOS 15.1.1 CheckRa1n Windows Jailbreak iOS 15.1 – (iOS 15 – 12.5)
- Apple iOS 15.2 Beta 3 – Great New Features Coming Soon!
Following devices used to test the Hexxa Plus.
- iPhone X / XS / XR/ XS Max – Works Hexxa properly. It works on almost every iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak / 3rd party app on these latest iPhones. The DIsplay resolution of Some old iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak apps and themes won’t work properly.
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus – Works almost every iOS 15.2 beta 4 jailbreak app, themes properly.
- iPhone 6 / 6S – All Hexxa apps / themes work properly, Some latest tweaks won’t work.
Hexa plus offer many iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak features.
Cydia – We could consider Hexxa as an alternative to Cydia app manager. You can add repos to Cydia to access iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak apps of those repos anytime. You can install the lite version of Cydia for iOS 15.2 with Hexxa plus. Extract the following repo to install Cydia.
- http://ios.cyrepo.tk/ Cydia repo.
Sileo – Modern Sileo app manager exclusively available with Hexxa Plus . Now iOS 15.2 users can run Sileo on iPhone & iPad for the very first time using Hexxa plus. It is available on the following Hexxa Repo.
Themes – There are many awesome themes available with Hexxa Plus for iOS 15.2 running iPhones & iPads. Ela themes, Flemino themes, iNifty and Dreamstore themes are the most popular themes you can install through Hexxa plus. You can directly download some themes or you can extend the following repos.
7. Virtual iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Virtual jailbreak for iOS 15.2 beta 4: Virtual Jailbreak is another easy method to Jailbreak iOS 15.2 beta 4.
iOS 15.2++ – This is a mirror iOS 15.2 beta 4 version you can run with the default iOS 15.2 beta 4. It offers the Marron jailbreak app to iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak the web-based iOS 15.2 beta 4 Once you run the Jailbreak process it installs Cydia on the web-based iOS 15.2 version. However, most of the system functions may not work with this Cydia version.
We have installed this Web-based app on following devices and we can confirm this will work on every device model.
- iPhone 12 Pro – Working properly.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max – Successful
- iPhone 8 plus – No issue
- 6th gen iPad – Everything works perfectly
8. Fugu iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Fugu is an untethered iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak by LinusHenze. It is the first open source jailbreak tool based on the checkm8 exploit. Initially released for iOS 13.5.1 and recently upgraded as Fugu14 for iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 jailbreak tool for A12- A14 devices. However this is an advanced incomplete jailbreak tool.
Features of Fugu
- Sileo is the default package manager.
- Automatically install SSH and Substitute.
- Mac based iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
- Need the support of other utilities such as XCode, HomeBrew
- We tried this tool on the iOS 15.2 running A14 device of iPhone 12 Pro Max. It’s not successful.
09. Taurine iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Taurine is a semi-untethered iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak developed by Coolstar. It was available for iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 only. However, some websites claim for iOS 15.2 Taurine jailbreak, therefore we tested on the following devices.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max – Not working
- iPhone X – Not working
- iPhone 8 Plus – Not working
Please, stay away from those websites claiming for Taurine iOS 15.2 Jailbreak. Taurine still not updated for iOS 15 & higher versions.
However, according to the discord news it will release a new Taurine version adding iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 support with Fugu.
10. Metawu iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak
Metawu for iOS 15.2 beta 4
Metawu is an incredible wallpaper collection. Metawy is specially designed to add special effects to the iPhone. High quality large variety of wallpapers available on Metawu. You can fully customize your home screen’s look with Meatwu wallpaper.
It has 1000+ wallpapers under various categories such as Effects Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Neon Wallpapers, Optical Illusions Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers.
- You can get full access to Metawu with registering iBundles.
- Also we added metawu wallpapers on the following devices.
- iPhone 13 – Perfect (It has specially designed wallpaper for iPhone 13)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max – Perfect
- iPhone 8 plus – Perfect
iOS 15.2 beta 4 release date
The iOS 15.2 beta 4 released on October 27, 2021 with new App Privacy Report feature. However, the iOS 15.2 beta 4 public release date has not been confirmed yet.
Considering the past releases we can guess iOS 15.2 beta 4 release date. Normally Apple releases updates for every week and 4-5 betas checking. So, it will stay in testing for several weeks. Most probably it will release to the public on end of November.
iOS 15.2 beta 4 download
Apple just released iOS 15.2 beta 4 for developers. If you are registered Apple developer you can download iOS 15.2 beta 4 or iPadOS 15.2 beta 4 using the following guide.
Step 01 – Go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 02 – Tap on the “Discover” > System > Download.
Step 03 – Log in with your developer account & go to the iOS 15.2 beta section.
Step 04 – Now tap download to start downloading the iOS beta, Tap close once done.
Step 05 – Go to device Settings > Profile Downloaded > Tap Install > Enter your Passcode.
Step 06 – Then tap Restart to apply the changes.
Step 07 – Once reboot again go to Settings > General > Software Update.Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install.
Is there any semi-tethered or untethered iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak tool available for iOS 15.2 ?
No, but it has iOS 15.2 beta 4 Jailbreak app installation methods such as Zeon, Hexxa plus, iBundles etc.
Does Checkra1n work with iOS 15.2 beta 4?
Not yet, but it should work with iOS 15.2 because this exploit can not be patched via software update.
Which devices support iOS 15.2 beta 4 or iPadOS 15.2 beta 4?
iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPod touch (7th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (7th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air 2
iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 introduced the Record App Activity feature. How to get an App Activity record on iOS 15.2?
Go to Settings > Privacy > App Privacy Report > Turn On App Privacy Report to view your activity in the report.
- USB communications (car/iPod connection) stopped working in 15.1. Is this fixed on iOS 15.2 ?
No, still not connecting to the USB
- On iPads, group texts are now breaking out into individual texts from users not in a conversation view ?
Yes, some users get that. It will be fixed in future iOS 15.2 beta 3 or beta 4.
- iPhone 12 Mini was unable to find any wifi network after upgrading to iOS 15.2. Any fixes?
Reboot, it will fix. (M1 iPad Pro 11 also reported same issue )
Is there any improvement in battery life via this update?
It depends on the device models, like the latest iPhone 13 Pro battery life is good. But it is terrible for older devices since updating. That may be because the battery is smaller. iPhone 13 has a good sized battery.
Read More: Latest iOS, iPadOS, Spotify Tweak, Taurine Jailbreak, Tweaked and Tweaks Tutorials:
- Pokemon Go Hack iOS 2021 – Pokemon Go Spoofing with JoyStick GPS For iOS 15 & Android
- *UPDATED* Pokemon Go Hack 2021 – Working Pokemon Go Spoofer For iOS & Android (No Jailbreak)
- Pokemon Go Hack iOS or Android – THE BEST Pokemon Go Spoofer With Joystick Teleport & GPS 2021
- iOS 15.1.1 Jailbreak 2022 | How to Jailbreak iOS 15.1.1 No Human Verification – No Computer!
- How to Fix iPhone Apps Keeps Lagging after iOS 15 Update iOS 15.1, iOS 15.0.2