On this post You Will Find “NOVA N10 | Official | Firmware | Stock Rom | Flash File Download”100% Tested Pin Remove,Password Remove,Pattern Remove,LCD FIX Display Problems,Bootloop,Hang On Logo,Dead Recovery,After Flash Dead,After Flash Display/LCD White Fix, FRP Remove Fix “NOVA N10 | Official | Firmware | Stock Rom | Flash File Download”And How To Flash”NOVA N10 | Official | Firmware | Stock Rom | Flash File Download”Guide Follow Step By Step, Lats Start Topic. Enjoy!!!
NOVA N10 Platform And Specifications:
● Brand : NOVA
● Model : N10
● Model name : NOVA N10 V03
● CPU/Chipset : SC7731 (Spreadtrum/SPD)
● OS Version : Android 5.1
● Firmware Version : (JHM-N10–V03-(Duble)CARD.pac)
● File Name : N10-V03-(Duble)CARD – sp7731geahdrplusoversea-user 5.1 LMY47D – SP7731GEA_HDR_V1.0.0
● File Size : 826MB
NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File Benefits and Advantages:
● Repair the Firmware in Nova devices.
● Very Useful in the Restore Fast performance models.
● Bypassing FRP in many models.
● Enable Network Isue Restore Baseband Unknown.
● Remove any security Google Accoung Protection.
● Pin Remove, Password Remove, Pattern Remove, LCD FIX Display Problems, Bootloop, Hang On Logo, Dead Recovery, After Flash Dead, After Flash Display/LCD White Fix.
How To Flash NOVA N10 Android Smart Phone Using (SPD) Research Download Tool:
● Power Off your Android Smartphone and remove the Battery and reconnect (if it is removable).
● Download the NOVA N10 Firmware Stock Rom or Custom Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone and extract it on your Computer.
● Download SPD Upgrade Tool or SPD Research Tool and extract on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
● Now, open ResearchDownload.exe.
● Once Spreadtrum Research Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
● Once your android Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
● Now, Locate the PAC File (you will find the PAC file in the Firmware folder).
● Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
● During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Research Tool.
● Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Research Tool. Once your Android Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
NOTE: If You Have Any Problems Then Comment Below Or Message Us What”s App +9779844571881, We Try Our Best To Help You. If You Found This Post Helpful Then Don’t Forgot To Like And Share.
GSM NP MOBILESOLUTIONS